Thursday, December 9, 2010

Repudiating Barack Obama

Luke Ford writes:

On his radio show today, Dennis Prager said that none of the candidates (about a dozen) he donated money to won.

“The New York Times says President Obama has not explained himself well enough. I agree. The New York Times should be listened to by the president. He should now speak to the country every day. It should be like a diary. He’s already out-spoken every president in history.

“The problem is not that he can’t sell what he does. The irony is that he didn’t even try to. If he would try to sell what he has done, he would’ve been even more defeated. He never spoke in defense of the healthcare bill or cap-and-trade. He spoke about how we don’t know where the money is coming from for all of these Republican ads. He didn’t try to explain his policies.”

“I’ve never had the clarity I’ve had about any politician as I think I have about this politician. I thank you, sir. You have created a conservative movement beyond my dreams. You have clarified left-right differences better than anyone in public life.”

“This president is a leftist. He has never surprised me. Asking him to change would be like asking Ronald Reagan to change.”

I discuss the parsha with Rabbi Rabbs Mondays at 7pm PST on my live cam.



No comments: